PUC Official Rate In Gujarat State
This post we provide all Information in PUC rate in Gujarat All district.PUC center Na Daro Ni Jaher Suchana.PUC Official Rate In Gujarat State. Gujarat Sarkar official rate list in Gujarat all distinct.
What is a PUC Certificate?
The Full Form of PUC is Pollution Under Control. It Is A valid Certification, That is granted to a vehicle that has passed the PUC test. If Your Vehicle receives this certificate, it Implies That your car or bike’s vehicle emissions are under control and in accordance with the pollution norms.
The process for the Certificate has been specified as per the central moter vehicled rule.
Rate of PUC in Gujarat state
Gujarat sarkar dwara pollution under control certificate mate Gana centro ni manjuri Apvama avi chhe. Gujarat Sarkar dwara vahan na prakar dith puc na dar nakki karvama avya se je Niche mujab chhhe.
- MOPED : ONLY RS 10
- TWO WHEELER ONLY RS 20 ( NO MOPED)
- THREE WHEELER (L.P.G/PETROL): ONLY RS 25 ONLY.
- Three-wheeler: ( diesel )only 25 rs.
- Medium and heavy Moter vehicle: 60 rs only
- Note; This rate is according to the below image.
More Rate Check Rto Official website also Check to Click Here
Rate of PUC in Gujarat state check below Image
Koi Pan PUC Kendra Sanchalak Aa NIyat Karela Bhav Karata Vadhare Bhav Jantra Pase Thi Vasul Karya Nu Dyan Par Avata Aa PUC centers rad Karvama Abuse. If You Have Any Problem So You can Contact of Vahan Vyavhar commissioner Kacheri.
How To make a PUC certificate?
- PUC testing is carried out at most of the petrol pumps that have been authorized to conduct these tests.
- several independent testing centers have also been permitted to conduct these tests and issue the relevant certificate.
- If you have noticed those vans by the highway, with a large board with letters PUC, you now know they are nothing but puc testing centers.
- A licensed auto emission center having a complet facility for checking a vehicle’s pollution level can issue the PUC certificate.