This Post We Are Provide Information About Cow Based Farming 900 Per Month Sahay Yojana. Cow Based Farming 900 Per Month Sahay Yojana Latest Paripatra. Cow Sahay yojana Full information. To-Do Natural Farming, One Cow Earns Rs. 900 will Get Maintenace costs.
One Cow Earns Rs. 900 will Get Maintenace costs
For farmers in the state, the Gujarat government is working for effective agricultural management. reduction of uncertainty in agricultural production, reduction in agricultural expenditure. and an increase in farmer’s income.
response to the call for doubling the income of farmers, the state government has implemented various programs.
schemes, or campaigns out of which the emphasis in the budget for the year 2020-21 is on promoting natural agriculture.
Gay Sanjay Yojana 2020
Natural farming means low-cost farming with native cow dung and cow urine based on basic principles of nature, self-production of natural materials without taking input required for crop growth from outside, increasing soil moisture storage capacity, fertility and production capacity from natural farming, negligible production cost.
To give the administrative sanction of Rs.5000.00 lakh for a new scheme of assistance to a farming family engaged in full natural farming based on indigenous cows for the purpose of saving price.
water-saving and protection, nutrition. and breeding of environment and human health. The proposal made by the Samiti and the State Nodal Officer, letter No.
(1) taken by Atma Vanchan was under consideration of the Government.
Eligibility of Farmer Beneficiary under the Scheme:
1- The applicant farmer should have a native cow with an identification tag.
at the time of application and should be doing natural farming .
with his dung urine or the benefit will be available after natural farming.
2- Farmers currently engaged in natural agriculture and master trainers prepared after training in natural agriculture.
if they meet the eligibility conditions, they shall be given priority in the approval.
the benefit of this scheme is given to foreign cows having native cows like Jersey and H.F.
All the land held by the farmer will be available to the farmers doing full natural farming based on native cows.
(4) Under this scheme, one beneficiary per account (as per sample number 8-A) will be eligible for assistance.
Cow Sahay Yojana
(5) The applicant farmer should have received training from master trainers of natural agriculture or natural agriculture.
(1) Method of the application by the beneficiary:
(A) The applicant farmer has to apply online to the Project Director, Atma on iKhedut Portal.
The online applications can be made at the village level through the e-gram centers or wherever there is a commuter-internet facility.
if the applicant submits the physical application to the concerned office.
the office will have to submit the application on the portal until the portal is open within the time limit.
(B) After applying online, the applicant should get the printout of the application. sign it / thumbprint it, and submit it to the office of the Gram Sevak / BTM) ATM / Project Director – Atmani along with the following necessary supporting documents.
(C) The applicant should get the printout of the application and sign/thumbprint the required supporting documents such as.
(1) 8 – A copy
(2) If there is a joint account holder, the consent form of another account holder.
(3) Copy of bank passbook, the canceled check should be included.
taluka BTM / ATM / Gramsevak should be submitted.
(2) Procedure for verification and approval of applications:
(1) Applications received shall be inward and primary (instrumental papers) shall be verified by BTM / ATM.
(2) Eligible applications shall be sent to the concerned Seja Gram Sevak for site inspection and verification of cows and for tag verification and verification of natural agriculture.
And the District Project Director, Atma will have to report it.
(3) The Project Director, Atma shall ensure that the inspection is carried out within the time limit prescribed by the Gram Sevak.
(4) The Gram Sevak will have to verify the applications within the time limit and submit them to the BTM / ATM along with their verification certificate.
After receiving the applications verified by the Gram Sevak at the taluka level, the eligibility / non-eligibility of each application will be determined.
and accordingly, the status of the application will have to be updated in their login account through BTM / ATM in the i-farmer portal.
(5) Subsequent applications for BTM / ATM approval should be sent to the Project Director, Atma along with the recommendation.
(6) The Project Director shall, within the target limits of the eligible applications received by Atma.
make verification and approval orders on the basis of conditions.
(7) If more applications are received than the target. approval will have to be given by randomization (draw) as per the method of the iKhedut portal.
Check this :
(3) Procedure for payment of assistance.
(1) Approved beneficiaries will have to deposit quarterly assistance amount of Rs.900 / – per month.
for cow maintenance expenses through RTGS / DBT in the bank account of the beneficiary.
(2) April-June quarterly maintenance costs shall be paid in July, July-September quarterly maintenance costs in October.
October-December quarterly maintenance costs in January, and January-March quarterly maintenance costs in April.
(3) From the date of approval of the application, maintenance expenses of Rs.900 / – per month will be paid for the available period of that quarter.
(4) Every three months, the certificate of survival of the cow with tag and the beneficiary doing natural agriculture will have to be submitted by Gramsevak / BTM) ATM on the basis of which the project director Atma will have to pay quarterly assistance.
If the farmer does not have a cow during the inspection and does not engage in natural agriculture, the assistance under the scheme will have to be stopped.
(5) Considering the number of applications, Project Director Atma will be able to allot Gram Sevak / BTM) ATM operations.
(4) Review of the scheme: cow Sahay Yojana
At the district level, the scheme should be reviewed every three months in the meeting of the District Atma Governing Board (AGB).
and every six months in the meeting of the State Level Committee.
General Terms and Conditions:
(1) If any beneficiary has availed the benefit of this scheme and is found to be using chemical fertilizer, immediate assistance shall be discontinued.
(2) The controlling officer of this scheme shall be the Director at the State level, the Consortium and the State Nodal Officer, Atma and at the District level, the Project Director shall be the Spirit as the Implementing Officer of this scheme.
If any question arises regarding the implementation of the scheme, the final decision on interpretation .
technical matters will be taken by the Director, Consensus, and State Nodal Officer, Atman in consultation with the Additional Chief Secretary (Agriculture).
(3) The project director, Atma at the district level shall maintain a register containing the name of the beneficiary, name of the village, account number, amount of assistance, year of giving the benefit, etc.
In case of death or sale of native cow or discontinuation of natural agriculture, the assistance available shall be discontinued.
And re-application shall be made when another cow is reared and natural agriculture is practiced.
In case of accidental death of the cow or the beneficiary has sold the cow or given it to someone else and does not own the cow.
the taluka/district soul office should be informed immediately and the assistance should be stopped, otherwise, the amount received will be recoverable.
Application At any stage after approval, it will be known through Atma or other government staff that even if the applicant does not do natural farming or does not have a native cow.
the assistance will be stopped with immediate effect.
(7) The grant of this scheme shall be allotted by the State Government to the Director, Consensus, and State Nodal Officer, Atma through the Director of Agriculture.
Grant received by the Director, Sameti, and SNO,.Atma At the district level, the grant will be allotted to the Project Director, Atma for his performance.
Targets will be allotted from the state level considering the number of talukas in the district and the extent of natural agriculture.
(9) The Project Director, Atma shall send the Certificate of Grant Utilization (UTC) in the prescribed form to the Director, Sameti, Gandhinagar in a timely manner as well as perform detailed accounts of the expenditure incurred and audit work.
Financial payments should always be made through ECS (Electronic Clearance Service) / RTGS / DBT.
(11) Changes or guidelines made from time to time on the I-Farmer portal as per the requirement will also be applicable for the implementation of this scheme.
(12) For the implementation of this program, the application form on the i-farmer portal as well as the ancillary forms shall be prescribed by the Director of Spirit.
(13) The list of beneficiaries of the village should be published on the gram panchayat chora.
(14) The contingency cost of this scheme shall be borne by the Atma Yojana / Sameti Revolving Fund.
Expenditure incurred under this sanction shall be subject to the budgetary provision of the grant from time to time subject to the budgetary provision of the year.
(16) Expenditure in this regard shall be made in the prescribed manner as per the provisions of the permanent as well as from time to time applicable resolutions.circulars and rules of the State Government.
(17) principles of financial fairness shall be enforced in respect of the costs incurred in making this sanction.
(18) grant allotted under this sanction may not be used for any other purpose.
At the end of the year, if there are any savings, it has to be returned.
Important Link for this post Cow Sahay Yojana
(19) The prescribed conditions and bids of the scheme shall be strictly adhered to.
the tender processing of the work presented, Resolution No. dated 5-11-09 of the Government’s Industry and Mines Department.
(21) Strict adherence to the existing norms and procurement policies of the State Government regarding procurement to be made under this sanction.
More job update: click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: click here
Join Our Telegram Channel Click here
candidates are suggested to read the Official Notification For More applying.