Subject: Second Semester Examination Standards: Examination schedule of all subjects from 3 to 8 and related instructions are required. STD 3 TO 8 Exam time table for Gujarat primary school.
According to the above subject, to state that NCF -2005 and R. T E. – As stated in 2009, it is imperative that students studying in elementary school acquire perceptive knowledge. The purpose of textbooks should be kept only if such knowledge is acquired by the students.
There should be high thinking skills questions in the evaluation of students. In view of this, the question papers for all the subjects of the standard 3 to 8 for the students studying in the primary schools of the state will be given to you through the District Education and Training Center in your district. Printing of question papers will be done at the district level only per year. The following is the program of examination of all subjects from 3 to 8th standard in the whole state.
Std 3 To 8 exam time table 2020 in primary school
The following instructions are to be followed during the second-semester examination as per the above program.
SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT EXAM
ALSO, READ; UNIT TEST PAPER SOLUTION SEM 2 CLICK HERE
1, Examination of all subjects of all standards in schools in which the shift system is implemented must be conducted in accordance with the given timetable.
2. If the local leave is given by a district on the dates indicated in the examination timesheet, the exam should be done according to the schedule.
The school time on 28/03/2020 will be kept according to the exam schedule. It will be the responsibility of the District Primary Education Officer / Government Officer to provide and arrange the necessary instructions for maintaining the severity and confidentiality of the exam.
4 On the basis of the paper, the responsibility for language improvement will be with the District Education Committee / Town Primary Education Committee. For this, appropriate steps will have to be taken.
5. In Std. 3 and 4, the students have to write the answers in the question paper,
6. Students of Std. 5, 6, 7 and 8 will have to write the answer in a separate answer book with a pen.
1. Subjects like physical education, painting, music, functioning have to be tested in the school. The question of filling the details in the map of the Asia-continent will be included in standard science – 6 and standard – 7 in social sciences.
The required maps will be arranged along with the question paper at the district level. Arrangement of graphs will be arranged in Mathematics of standard 6 and 8. 9, During the examination, every one of the five blocks (per exam block) in that school will be assigned to the supervisor’s work for one teacher from another school.
DOWNLOAD EXAM TIME TABLE CIRCULAR: CLICK HERE
Generally, when replacing inspectors, teachers are advised not to go outside the pay center, but under normal circumstances, inspectors have to be careful not to interfere.
10, 100% external evaluation of the respondents of the exam must be done, which means that instead of the teacher of that school, the teacher teaching the standard/subject of the other school will have to give written order to the teacher and assign the assessment. E.g. Allocations can be made as follows.
• An ‘A’ is a student of Std. 1 to 8 in the school and Mathematics, Gujarati and Environment of Std. 3 are subject. D ‘can be given to the school teacher for evaluation. Similarly, the subjects of other standards can also be allocated to different school teachers.
The Taluka Primary Education Officer will have to maintain the register for this so that there will be no discrepancy between the respondents and their numbers. The entire district is planned according to the instructions three days before the commencement of the examination, whether it should be reviewed by the District Primary Education Officer / Government Officer. If there is any problem or inconsistency in a place, it should be removed.
The assignment of the respondents will be the responsibility of delivering it to the concerned assessor on the day the examination is completed or late the next day which will be the headteacher of the school.
12. The appraiser who is checking the northwesterners will have to examine the northwesterners in a maximum and five days from the date of receipt of the answer sheet and deliver it to the headteacher of the school concerned.
In the timeframe the respondents are to be checked, care must be taken to ensure that no survivors are missing. 13, Department of Education Notification. GH / SH / 83 / PRC / 122013 / single file – 5 – K Date 21 “Taking into consideration September, 2019, students in Std. 5 and Std. 8 will receive E-grades in two or more subjects (ie less than 35% successful).
It is not to promote the class from that standard, but after the remedial teaching work during the two months after the declaration of the result of the examination, the school will have to conduct re-examination in which the class will be promoted only if they can improve their grade. It is the responsibility of the Principal of the school to keep the record in this regard.
The result of the other norms will have to be declared on 15/ 04/2020 and on 18/04 / 2020.
15. Online data entry of this result will have to be done. Detailed instructions will be given separately through the entire education campaign, which will have to be followed strictly to complete the task of data entry in a timely manner.
16. Telling schools to create an environment for students to take their exams with joy and confidence.
17. All other necessary instructions must be given in your district at your level.