This post provide information about Gujarat coronavirus cases latest update 6/5/2020 . you can check offical press note for all imformation of today cases.
1. HOW TO APPLY:
Detailed guidelines/procedures for –
A. Application registration
B. Payment of fees
C. Document scan and upload
Candidates can apply online only from 20.05.2019 to 09.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
(i) scan their : – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature (with black ink) – left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) – a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given under point ‘C’.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. LIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE: 20.05.2019 to 09.06.2019.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
A. Application Registration: Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
1. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.05.2019 are required to log in to the LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers under the heading “Careers” to open the link “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018- 19”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
2. A candidate can apply under multiple categories (i.e.Open Market, Agents Category or Employee Category) subject to eligibility criteria prescribed for that particular category with regard to age/qualification/experience.
3. In case candidate applies more than once under a single category (i.e.Open Market,Agents Category or Employee Category) only the latest application will be considered.
4. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
5. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
6. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
7. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save &Next’ button.
9. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
10. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
11. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
12. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
13. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
14. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. Payment of fees
Candidate will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Nonrefundable) through On-line mode only as under: For SC/ST Candidates Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges Other than SC/ST Candidates Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
C. Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents:
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
Photograph Image: – Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
– Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
– Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
– If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
– If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
– If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
– Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
– Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
– If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo, admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
– Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
– Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image:
– The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
– The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink
. – The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
– The signature, left thumb impression and the hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
– The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
– If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
– Signature / Hand written declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Signature image in .jpg
format Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb
Size of the scanned image should not be more than 20kb
Left thumb impression:
• The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
• The hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person. o File type: jpg / jpeg o Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm(Width * Height) o File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
• Hand written declaration content is to be as expected.
• Hand written declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
• The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black or blue ink
. • The hand written declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
• Hand written Declaration o File type: jpg / jpeg o Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width *Height) o File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
Scanning the documents:
• Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
• Set Colour to True Colour.
• Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the left thumb impression / hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
• The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg
• Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
• Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
– If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
– While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
Procedure for Uploading the documents:
• While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
• Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression/handwritten declaration”
• Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression/handwritten declaration file has been saved. • Select the file by clicking on it.
• Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Left thumb impression and hand written declaration as specified.
• If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
• Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In the case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
(1) In case the left thumb impression or the hand written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate’s application may be rejected.
(2) After uploading the left thumb impression / hand written declaration in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the left thumb impression or the handwritten declaration is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her thumb impression / handwritten declaration, prior to submitting the form.
(3) After registering online, candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the Corporation.
To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to register on-line and pay the Application Fees/Intimation (wherever applicable) at the earliest.
Gujarat coronavirus cases latest update 6/5/2020