How To Restore Deleted Messages in Whatsapp
This Post we provide Information about How To Restore Deleted Messages in Whatsapp. WhatsApp some messages are very important, so many time incase delete all messages so how to restore it.
Social Network apps are playing an important role in our daily life, adding spice in routines.
Whatsapp is one of the most popular social network apps, allows us to chat with our family members, friends, or colleagues at any time. whatsapp is now every android app install also.
Restore WhatsApp data from google drive backup
If you have back up your Whatsapp messages with google drive before, you can retrieve deleted messages on Whatsapp via the backup copy. The full process to restore your WhatsApp deleted message read below the post.
Also Read: scan QR code for WhatsApp Web
- First, uninstall the WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Reinstall it and sign in your account.
- There would be promoted with a message to restore your backup after you open the reinstalled WhatsApp.
- please tap “Restore” and the job is done.
How to WhatsApp chats get deleted.
Most Often, WhatsApp chat history disappears:
- After an accidental deletion, instead of add conversation, you clicked on delete chat.
- This often happens not due to user fault, but because of the inconvenience of the touch screen.
- After reflashing a phone, all data stored in internal memory is lost irretrievably.
- after changing a phone you have to reinstall the message and as a result, all messages are lost. Whatsapp group join click here.
Restore deleted Whatsapp chats via cloud backup.
If you have deleted chats accidentally, there is a chance that the chat was present on your cloud backup.
let’s say your Google drive or cloud backup took place at midnight and in the morning you accidentally deleted a chat.
The cloud backup still has the chat and you can restore it. here’s how:
- Uninstall Whatsapp From your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Reinstall Whatsapp and set it up with your phone number.
- Once the app is set up, you will get a prompt asking you to restore messages from a cloud backup.
- This backup would be from google drive on Android, and iCloud on ios. Tap Restore.
- This will bring back the messages that you had accidentally deleted.
Note that if you got a message after your most recent cloud backup and deleted it, there is no way to recover it.
Also Read: Gujarati news Whatsapp group link list
Also Read: Indian Whatsapp group invite link list for join 1000+