In This Post, We are Provide Information About Bank Holidays List in April 2021. Banks will be closed for 15 days in the month of April
Due to Holi, all banks are closed from March 27 to March 29. After 29th March on 30th and 31st March i.e. 2 days the bank will be open. The bank will be closed for a total of 15 days in the month of April with 9 different holiday holidays.
According to the Reserve Bank of India’s website, April includes some festivals like Ram Navmi, Good Friday, Bihu, Babu Jagjivan Ram’s birthday. There will be only 3 working days in the week before the month of April. The bank will not operate on April 1 and 2.
April 2021 Bank Holidays List
- Public and private banks will be closed on April 01 due to closing of annual accounts of banks.
- Some state banks will be closed as April 2 is Good Friday
The bank will be closed in Hyderabad on April 05, Babu Jagjivan Ram’s birthday
- Private and government banks to remain closed in Chennai as Tamil Nadu Assembly elections 2021 on April 06
- The bank will be closed on April 13 due to the Goody Fall festival
- Banks will be closed in some states on April 14 due to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti / Tamil New Year Day / Vishu / Chiroba / Bohag Bihu festivals.
Banks in Agartalas, Guwahati, Kolkata, Ranchi and Shimla will be closed on April 15 for Himachal Day, Bengali New Year Day, Bohag Bihu, Sarhul festival.
- The bank will be closed in Guwahati on April 16 at the festival of Bohag Bihu.
- Banks will not operate in Agartala, Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Ranchi, and Shimla on April 21 on the occasion of Ram Navami and Garia Puja.
- The bank is closed on the second and fourth Saturdays except for Sunday. April 4, 11, 18, and 25 are Sundays while the second and fourth Saturdays on April 10 and 24 will be holidays at Jeth Bank.