This post We Provide Information about Electoral Verification Program – Voter ID Verification. How To Register to Vote in voter id.How To Register to Vote.Voter id card Registration Status.
How To Register to Vote
Election commission of India offers online voter registration for Indian citizens who have attained the age of 18 on the qualifying date (1st of January of the year of revision of electoral roll). Citizen, can enroll himself/herself as General Voter and fill Form 6 online at National Voters’ Service Portal. Registered voters should also check their enrollment status
Voter id card Registration Status
Visit https://electoralsearch.in/ to see if you are registered to vote. If your name appears on the list, you are eligible to vote, otherwise, you need to register to vote. Visit https://www.nvsp.in/ for voter registration. Also, you can use the Voter Helpline App to verify your name in Electoral Roll or register online.
Register online to Vote
- General Voters need to fill Form 6 (Link to the online form). This form is also for ‘First-time voters’ and ‘voters who have shifted to another constituency’
- NRI Voter need to fill form 6A (Link to the online form)
- For Deletion or Objection in electoral roll fill form 7 (link to the online form)
- Please fill Form 8 (Link to an online form) for any change in (Name, Photo, Age, EPIC Number, Address, Date of birth, Age, Name of relative, Type of relation, Gender).
- In case of shifting from one place of residence to another place of residence within the same constituency please fill Form 8A (Link to the online form).
How to Voter ID Verification card online
Also Read : How To Get GSEB Duplicate mark sheet Online
Deadlines and Key Dates
Voter list is continuously updated till the last date of filing of nominations by the candidate.
Requirements for registering to vote
You can enroll as a Voter if you:
- are an Indian citizen.
- have attained the age of 18 years on the qualifying date i.e. 1st of January of the year of revision of electoral roll.
- are ordinarily resident of the part/polling area of the constituency where you want to be enrolled.
- are not disqualified to be enrolled as an elector.
also Read : Daily newspaper Gujarati WhatsApp group
How to register to vote offline
- You can also enroll offline. Fill two copies of Form 6. This form is also available free of cost in offices of Electoral Registration Officers / Assistant Electoral Registration Officers and Booth Level Officers.
- The application accompanied by copies of the relevant documents can be filed in person before the concerned Electoral Registration Officer / Assistant Electoral Registration Officer or sent by post addressed to him or can be handed over to the Booth Level Officer of your polling area.
- Call 1950 for any help. For more information read the Voter Brochure on https://ecisveep.nic.in/.
IMPORTANT LINK OF THIS POST
Voter ID Verification online
Election commission of India offers online voter registration for Indian citizens who have attained the age of 18 on the qualifying date (1st of January of the year of revision of electoral roll.