When Your Payday Loan Application Is Denied
Most people who fill out applications for payday loans are usually approved within a few hours and they get the money they loaned the same business day. This is as a result of loaning corporations demand solely the minimum client needs. However, there may be few instances when the online application is denied. Here are ten reasons why your cash advance application is not approved by the lending company.
payday loans, cash advance, instant cash advance, loan till payday
Most people who fill out applications for payday loans are usually approved within a few hours and they get the money they loaned the same business day. This is because lending companies demand only minimum customer requirements. However, there may be few instances when the online application is denied. Here are ten reasons why your cash advance application is not approved by a lending company.
what to do after When Your Payday Loan Application Is Denied
- The potential borrower does not have stable employment. The payday loan is a loan against the salary that an employed person receives. Without employment, there’s no bank check and no capability to pay the day loan.
- The potential borrower has filed for bankruptcy during the year. While cash advance providers don’t check your credit score, they are concerned about your abilities to meet your financial obligations. Bankruptcy shows that the person can no longer support himself financially. And one year is not sufficient time to recover from serious financial difficulties. part-time job WhatsApp group
- The potential borrower has been employed at the current job for less than the required 3 months. Most cash advance providers require a customer to be holding a current job for at least three months.
- The checking account of the potential borrower is relatively new and does not have enough large history. Lending companies prefer customers who are stable and a good indication of real financial stability is a checking account which is at least 3 months old.
- The monthly income of the potential borrower is less than the required $1,000. If an individual earns but this quantity, the payday loan providers will assume that he will not be able to pay any amount that he will get.
- The potential borrower has a big number of overdraft fees and/or NSF in his checking account. Such a situation will alarm your lending company because the overdraft and NSF fees show that the person is not a dependable borrower.
- The potential borrower has unpaid payday loans or returned checks. Similar to the previous scenario, these outstanding loans will compel lenders to deny your application.
- The identity of the potential borrower cannot be confirmed. This often happens when the borrower provides inaccurate personal information. This also happens when the contact information provided by the client can’t be used.
- The cash advance provider can’t easily establish the bank account information provided by the applicant. The lender tends to assume that the bank account no longer exists or is not valid.
- The person receives his wage just one occasion a month. Payday loans are small, short-term loans and the loan period is usually within 2-3 weeks. Employees who are paid monthly do not meet this requirement.
If your application is denied however undue to any of the 10 reasons higher than, you must contact your day investor to clarify the main points
also read :what data is required to use for a day loan?