Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
The Indian Air Force Released the Details of the Agnipath Recruitment System the Process of which will start on June 24 – in the midst of the continuous dissent against the plan which will select young people into the military for a time of four years. The protection service has proactively declared a 10% booking for agniveers while they will have a similar statement in CAPF and the Assam Rifles under the Union Home Ministry.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Post Name :- Agniveer bharti
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vacancy 2022
The point by point warning with complete subtleties for Agneepath Recruitment 2022 will be given on https://indianairforce.nic.in/agniveer/, The authorities Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF delivered by Indian Airforce, Download official IAF Agniveer Recruitment Notification 2022 Below Link.
Application will be filled ONLINE by the applicants and definite guidelines to top off the equivalent are accessible at https://indianairforce.nic.in and the equivalent would likewise be accessible on https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
IAF Agniveer Vacancy 2022
IAF Agniveer All like Post Name, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fees, Selection Process, How to Apply as beneath.
Class tenth/registration passing authentication.
Middle of the road/10+2 or comparable imprint sheet OR
3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark sheet (if applying based on 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. perceived polytechnic in endorsed stream) and Matriculation mark sheet (in the event that English is certainly not a subject in Diploma course). Or then again
2 Yrs Vocational course mark sheet and checks sheets of non-professional course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
17 ½ to 23 Years (Candidate brought into the world between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (the two days comprehensive) are qualified to apply)
(70%) Contribution to
Store (30%) Contribution to
first Year 30000 21000 9000 9000
second Year 33000 23100 9900 9900
third Year 36500 25580 10950 10950
fourth Year 40000 28000 12000 12000
in Agniveer Corpus
Store after Four Years Rs. 5.02 Lakh Rs. 5.02 Lakhhh
Assessment charge of Rs.250/ – is to be paid by the competitor while enrolling for the internet based assessment. The installment can be made by utilizing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking through installment passage. The assessment expense can likewise be paid by Challan installment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Download Official Notification:- Click Here
Apply Online :- Click Here
Begin Date : 24 June 2022
Last Date : 05th July 2022
‘Agniveero’ will now serve the country: young men will be recruited in all three armies, will get award-medals like standing soldiers, but will not get pension
IAF Agniveer Recruitment Selection Process
Agniveers won’t reserve any privilege to be chosen for additional enrolment into the Armed Forces. Determination will be the selective locale of the Government. The enrolment as aviators into the standard framework of Indian Air Force with the exception of Medical merchants, will be accessible just to those faculty who have finished their commitment period as Agniveers.
IAF Agniveer Salary
Subtleties of month to month remuneration,Agniveer Corpus asset and once Seva Nidhi Package are given underneath
Year Customised Package (Monthly) In Hand (70%) Agniveers Corpus Fund (30%)
first Year Rs.30000/ – Rs.21000/ – Rs.9000/ –
second Year Rs.33000/ – Rs.23100/ – Rs.9900/ –
third Year Rs.36500/ – Rs.25550/ – Rs.10950/ –
fourth Year Rs.40000/ – Rs.28000/ – Rs.12000/ –
Read Notification Click Here
Apply Online Click Here (Link Not Active)
A new scheme has been launched to recruit a large number of youth in the three branches of the Indian Army – Army, Navy and Air Force. Under the scheme, the youths will have to serve in the Defense Force for only four years. The government has taken up the scheme to reduce the budget for wages and pensions. The three army chiefs, along with Defense Minister Rajnath Singh, announced the plan at a press conference. The first recruitment will be done in 90 days.
The Agneepath Recruitment Scheme, developed by the Department of Military Affairs, was earlier dubbed the ‘Tour of Duty’. Under this scheme, more soldiers will be recruited for the short term. The department has implemented this scheme. The government has introduced this scheme to reduce their expenditure and increase the number of youth in the Defense Force.
45 thousand youths will be recruited every year
Approximately 45,000 youths will be recruited into the army every year under Agneepath. These young people should be between 17.5 and 21 years of age. He will be given the opportunity to serve in the army for four years. Out of these four years, 6 months basic training will be given to the soldiers. Soldiers will be given a salary of 30 thousand to 40 thousand. They will be given awards, medals and insurance cover just like the standing soldiers of the three armies. Insurance cover is up to Rs 44 lakh.
- SSA Recruitment for BRC, URC & CRC Co-ordinator Posts 2023
- VMC Call Letters for FHW, MPHW, Lab. Tech. and Various Other Posts 2023
- GSSSB VMC Junior Clerk Final Answer key – Revised 2023
- India Post (Indian Postal Department) (भारतीय डाक विभाग) Gujarat Circle Recruitment
- Order to submit report of damage caused by unseasonal rain within a week
25% of firefighters will continue to serve
Only 25% of firefighters will be recruited into the permanent cadre after the completion of four years. Soldiers who wish to serve in the Army even after four years will be offered the opportunity on the basis of merit and medical fitness. Soldiers who are selected for the permanent cadre will have to complete a term of 15 years. They will not receive a pension on the initial four-year contract.
The 75% firefighters who opt out of the scheme will be given a service fund package. That package of Rs 11 lakh to Rs 12 lakh will be funded by Agnivir’s monthly contribution. Apart from that, the certificates and bank loans he got will help him to start a career in other fields.
અગ્નિવીર ભરતી ઓફિશિયલ નોટિફિકેશન નોકરી જાહેર
🔹કેટલા પાસ ને મળશે નોકરી..?
🔸કેટલો રહેશે પગાર..?
🔹 કેટલા વર્ષની નોકરી રહેશે..?
🔸 શુ શુ મળશે લાભ..?
સંક્ષિપ્તમાં સમજો : અગ્નિપથ યોજના છે શું?
- ભરતીની ઉંમર 17 વર્ષથી 21 વર્ષની વચ્ચે હોવી જોઈએ
- શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાતઃ 10 કે 12 પાસ
- ભરતી ચાર વર્ષ માટે થશે
- ચાર વર્ષ પછી સેવામાં કામગીરીના આધારે મૂલ્યાંકન કરવામાં આવશે અને 25 ટકા લોકોને કાયમી કરવામાં આવશે.
- ચાર વર્ષ પછી જે જવાનો નિયમિત થશે તેમને અગ્નિવીર કહેવામાં આવશે.
- પ્રથમ વર્ષનો પગાર મહિને 30 હજાર
- ચોથા વર્ષે દર મહિને 40 હજાર રૂપિયા મળશે
“The share of pension in the defence budget increased from 19% in 2012-13 to 26% in 2019-20. It has since fallen to 23% in 2021-22 and 2022-23. In the budget for 2022-23, the expenditure on defence pension is estimated to be Rs 1,19,696 crore which is 2% higher than the revised estimate of Rs 1,16,878 crore in 2021-22,” a recent PRS Legislative Research report says.
However, some of these proposals may see changes as the scheme was given final touches in the last few weeks, sources have told PTI.
Currently, the army recruits officers under the short service commission for an initial tenure of 10 years which is extendable up to 14 years.
Under the new scheme, people to be recruited under the ToD for three years and beyond will be eligible to be deployed as combatants in key forward locations and there will be no restrictions in their roles.
The proposal, which has been part of broad reforms envisaged for the forces, has been deliberated upon extensively in the last two years.
Union defence minister Rajnath Singh and the three service chiefs on Tuesday introduced the short-term defence recruitment policy called Agnipath at a press conference. “The Cabinet Committee on Security has taken a historic decision today to approve the transformative scheme of ‘Agnipath’. Under this, Indian youth would be granted an opportunity to get inducted into the Armed services,” the defence minister said.
Army chief General Manoj Pande, IAF chief Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari and Navy chief Admiral R. Hari Kumar were present during the announcement of the defence recruitment scheme.
“Under the ‘Agnipath’ scheme, efforts are to create a youthful profile of the Armed forces. It would help to train them for new technologies & also improve their health levels. This scheme will increase employment opportunities with new skills in different sectors,” the minister added.
“The recruitment model is based on all-India merit-based selection process. We are looking at the best to serve the armed forces between the ages of 17.5 to 21 years. Once selected, ‘Agniveers’ will serve for 4 years with us,” Lt Gen Anil Puri, Additional Secretary, Dept of Military Affairs, said.
Some of the salient features of the ‘Agnipath’ defence recruitment scheme are as follows
1. The recruitments under Agnipath scheme will be open to men and women progressively based on service requirements. The applicants between the age of 17 and a half and 21 years will be eligible under the scheme.
2. The medical and physical fitness requirements will be as per existing norms. Those candidates having passed their 10th and 12th examinations will be considered eligible as per armed forces.
3. As far as the compensation package is considered, the ‘Agniveers’ will be paid ₹4.76 lakhs per annum in the first year which will be hiked to ₹6.92 lakhs in the fourth year of service.
4. The Risk, Hardship and other allowances will be applicable as per the existing norms. On completion of four years in service, a sum of ₹11.7 lakhs including contribution and interest.
5. The 30 per cent emoluments will be contributed by ‘Agniveers’ and equal matching amount will be contributed by the central government.
6. The Seva Nidhi Package will be exempted from income tax.
7. After completion of fours years in service, the ‘Agniveers’ will get an opportunity to apply voluntarily for regular cadre. Based on merit and organisational requirement, up to 25 per cent shall be selected from that batch. A robust assessment system is being developed which will be transparent, objective, automated and centrally maintained.
8. For supreme sacrifice in the line of duty during the tenure, a non-contributary insurance cover kept for each ‘Agniveer’ worth ₹1 crore plus full pay for the unserved period.
9. In case an ‘Agniveer’ gets disabled during the tenure, there will be full payment for the unserved portion as well as Seva Nidhi package with full interest. Besides this, the scheme has provision for ₹44 lakh based on percentage of disability.
10. The first rally of ‘Agniveers’ will begin 90 days from today.